Nuffnang Ads

Wednesday, March 3

♥ Night Visit to Kek Lok Si Temple ♥

- 27.o2.10 -
Got my license.
My daddy was considering to let me have another few driving lessons which cost RM 25 for an hour.
Oh no. For sure it was rejected by me.
My brother was counting the fee.
He said, 1 minute costs 40 cents, which he could buy a drink in his school. *laugh*
Had dinner with family at a big big cafe near my daddy's office.
The conversation during our meal ~
Me:" Eat faster. It's late now."
Mummy:" It's till early for your brother to tuition."
Me:" We're going to the temple."
Mummy:" You didn't tell me you want to go."
Me:" I did. I told you yesterday."
Mummy:" Why you didn't remind me this morning? You see. I didn't wear nicely, I tie up my hair and without make up."
Me:" It's ok. I wear simple too. I just want to visit there."
Actually this was the plan after WEI cancelled our date.
Tried to ask them join me to the temple but failed. >.<
On the way going to the temple.
That's the bridge outside CLHS.
It's kinda blur since I took it in the car.
Finally I was almost there after stuck in the traffic jam for half hour plus.
The first photo of me in the temple. Kinda like this. So natural. My mummy and I. It was the first time she took the photo with me in this way. =D
Queuing up for the incline lift to see the bronze statue. People-mountain-people-sea. Waited for another half hour there. The tickets. The huge bronze statue. Me with my buddy and the tiger. I was in the incline lift which is on the way back to the temple. Love this. It's so colourful.
Both the camera's batteries were exhausted before I was going back. It's so bad. I haven't take enough photo. Photo above: It was 1996, my first visit to the temple. Photo below: It was 2010, my second visit. I'm a big girl now. Photo above: My family and I. Photo below: My family, cousins and I. My super chubby brother. But not anymore. Lol.
I wish to go to beach and flag hill soon.
I never been to beach.
While flag hill is just the same as the temple, I went there on the year of 1996.
And I never have the chance to visit there after that.
I apologize for my dumbness.
I don't know what to do.
So please allow me to do so.

No comments: