Nuffnang Ads

Saturday, February 27

Woohoo!

Went to have the car's jpj test on 24th.
I was so nervous since the day before.
Guess what, my heartbeat was twice of the normal heartbeat. >.<
It never happened after the model section of the gathering last year.
I was no. 36 in the section 1, the first group to take the test.
I was so nervous and worry that I might fail the test, especially the test inside.
Since I didn't test it during my QTI,
and I was finally managed to make perfect turns for 3 point turn the day before during the last practical.
My hands were shivered as I was waiting for my turn.
I was more panic when saw quite a number of them failed the uphill section.
Finally it was my turn, every walk towards the car was so heavy. I drove slowly for each section and pay more attention for each turn than usual.
And yes. I success. I had passed the bahagian II.
I made everything perfect and completed each section within a minute.
After that, headed to another section waiting for my turn to drive on the road.
Just waited for a while until it was my turn.
I wasn't that nervous in this section.
I'm more confidence for the road test.
Especially I was tested with road A.
Drove back with joy.
Yeah. Finally. I passed the test. After waited for a year. XD
Will get my driving license on Fri.
When I back to office, I told my daddy I'm going out to watch 72 with friend soon. But rejected.
Daddy: " No way. You haven't pass your test."
Me: " Why? I had just passed the test."
Daddy: " But you haven't pass my test."
Argh. Even my mummy also didn't say no to me.
But my daddy said so.
It's the same as last time my mummy let me drove the car and scolded by daddy.
Isn't this car look cute? XD
It has a smile in front of the car.
It's a coming soon car, will be launching soon.
It is a keyless car too. So good.
Hope the keyless setting won't be remove when the cars arrive M'sia.
I told my mummy to register with my name.
But rejected again.
Here's the conversation.
Me:" Mummy, register it with my name."
Mummy:" No. This car is for me. Daddy will change Sentra to your name."
Me:" But I like this car. Register it with my name. I'll let you drive."
Mummy:" That's what I should say. I want a car with my name."
Me:" You already have the house with your name. So give me a chance."
Mummy:" No way. You don't own a car before. You don't have PCB. The car will becomes more expensive."

No comments: