Nuffnang Ads

Thursday, February 25

♥ 19.02.10 ♥


Dating with my dear besties THENG and WEI on 19th of February.
Finally three of us managed to hang out together after our date on August 09.
Had a great day of shopping especially with THENG since WEI were not with us.
However,my legs were injured after that. It's freaking pain.
First time ever I hurt my legs so badly.
Kinda hard to walk on the next day.
And I don't feeling like want to walk too.
But still I went to shopping on the next day (20.02.10)
That's what girls always do.
Shopping!!! XD
Back to the topic, we had watched Valentine's Day.
I tried to e-payment it since during CNY, cinema was totally crowded.
There was people-mountain-people-sea in the cinema!
The website was working slow too.
But it's still better than queuing there and end up with nothing.
The movie wasn't that nice as I expected.
And it was longer than I thought too.
Was wondering when will the movie ends while watching.
That means the movie is really boring.
Btw, I met many friends there.
Especially juniors in CDK.
They were all groups by groups.
I wonder was it CDK's one-day-trip to Gurney. LOL.

- THENG and WEI with me -

- ME -
THENG asked me to cover her up.
So I did.
But still able to see her. =D

- WEI and I -
The only photo with her on that day.
(I mean only both of us)


wondering when will be our next date?

No comments: