Nuffnang Ads

Monday, February 22

CNY holiday

14th Jan ~ Chor 1
Woke up kinda early in the morning and dressed up well before going out.
My daddy was nagging caused we were so slow motion while the time was getting late.
I had forgotten to bring along my phone because of rushing >.<
After having vegetarian breakfast, we headed to my daddy's side to visit my grandparents.
However, we weren't that late. We were the second family to arrive.
Before headed to my mummy's side to visit relatives,
I begged my parents to go back so that I can take my phone.
My request was rejected at first but succeed at the end. XD
My dress was torn. So bad. I love the dress sooo much.
My mummy complained that I'm too impolite to it.
NO!! I'm not! Not my fault though.
The dress is too *fragile*. LOL.
Arrived another grandma's house around 12 something.
I've nothing to do after the distribution of red packet.
- NO DRIVING LICENSE
(couldn't go *lepak*)
- NO MOVIE
(the movies were fully booked)
ONLY TV AND SNACKS to pass the boring time since my daddy was gambling.
The 7 hours time of waiting was super-duper boring.
It happened every years. But luckily this year just happened for a day.
And it won't happen for the next year. XD
15th Jan ~ Chor 2
No work and no visitor, plus settled all the visits on the first day,
so I was totally free from the second day onwards.
Woke up at 12 something.
Finally I had enough rest. =)
Went out on 4 something for ancestor worship.
I didn't been there for almost a year.
Kinda miss my grandpa actually.
He's such a good grandpa.

I love the sunlight.
I hardly able to take any photos with this natural colour.
That's why I love to take photo on the sunny day though it's really very-very hot.
16th Jan ~ Chor 3
I woke up late again. I love holidays.
It's always the only excuse or reason for me to wake up late. XD
Headed to Queens in the afternoon and plan to watch 72 tenants.
But it was fully booked. Argh.
Tried e-payment but Wed's tickets were sold out too.
Asked my friend to hang out and watch on Sat. But failed.
Planned to watch with cousins. But fail again I guess.
Well, I'll find a day to watch it, perhaps with friend or cousins, after I get my license.
Hope the movie will wait for me.
I saw a girl wore the same shoe as me in the toilet.
But the different colour. And I prefer mine. =)
18th Jan ~ Chor 5
Stayed at home for the whole day of Chor 4 so I'll skip that part.
Woke up early in the morning and went to pray.
Well, I'm a monkey, so it is needed to do so.
Back to home for a while before the visit to my grandma's house.
Again I ate chocolates and snacks to pass the time at there.
I might gain weights but I don't mind.
Since they are so delicious. XD

No comments: