Nuffnang Ads

Friday, February 12

Recently really feel like I'm lost.
Lost in the somewhere else which mist is around me.
Couldn't see through it and don't know where to go.
Well, I'm lost for everything.
Hesitating for every decision which is needed to be make immediately.
And the most important for now is my future.
I have totally no idea with what should I choose.
There's only 3 choices left.
Design . Business . Account
I like design, I'm interested in it too.
But I'm not talented and creative enough.
I don't like Account, but everyone is advising me to study it,
and the reason is just because every business needs accountant.
It's easier to find a job and the salary is high.
What about Business? I'm not interested in it but I don't hate it.
My mummy is forcing me to choose.
And she wants me to choose Account.
If I still couldn't make any choices, she will let me study Form 6.
No differences. Still Account in Form 6.
I'm not sure whether I'll still escape just as I did during Form 3.
I chose to study Account for Form 4 and 5 because I'm afraid that I couldn't catch up the Science lessons.
But I don't like Account too.
At the end, I chose Account which everyone commented easier instead of Science.
I did feel regret to make that choice but it's too late.
Now I'm facing the same problem again. Which one I should choose?
The one I'm interested in?
Or the one which is easier to apply job as they said?
I'm getting use to my current life.
Though it's so boring and without any entertainment. And need to face the PC for almost the whole afternoon.
Yeah. My eyes are so tiring because of that.
So I'm cutting down the time I usually used to online at night.
It has been so long that I didn't have my eyesight check.
More than half year I think.
And the degree is probably increasing.
Argh. I'm scare.
Will I be blind?
I always feel nervous and scare when the optician is checking my eyesight.
I'm so scare he tells me the degree continue to increase.
It's so cruel to know that.
But I feel lucky to have my daddy who loves me so much. He said I'm ugly with the spectacle.
So he brought me to buy Hard lens.
It's totally different with Soft lens.
It helps to maintain the degree, the degree will still increase but not so fast.
They are super duper expensive!
But is worth to pay it since they're quite effective.
Thanks daddy for the kindness and love. It's working time now.
Mummy, please forgive me. =D
Here's some CNY plans:
Queens and Gurney today. But I rejected.
Queens tomorrow. But is cancelled and postpone.
And Gurney soon. Okay. That's all.
Will be back to work.
Happy Chinese New Year!

No comments: