Nuffnang Ads

Wednesday, April 14

.♥ wĕddιиg diииɛя ♥. 27.03

I will let the photos speak. =)
Finally, after few years, I attended a wedding dinner which the groom is my cousin. I bought a dress for the dinner few months ago.
I thought I had everything well prepared.
But at the end I found I didn't have any hairband to suit it.
I was trying to search in Gurney and Queens in that week but I failed.
So I drove to Prangin to buy before going to the salon. The time was super-duper rush.
Went there on 2 something, back within an hour.
Rush to Baptain to have my hair washed and blew.
Waited my mummy in Queens for make up then hair do.
Then rushed back home.
Everything was just like robotic.

I had been asked for help to jot down the name on the red packets on that night. So suppose I should arrive around 6 something. But I was in the car with my cousins at 6 something. ==

Take 1 # When the wedding gonna start.


Take 2 # After they had changed the second gown.

Take 3 #

  Take 4 # The *Earth Hour* on the stage.

  Take 5 # with my mummy and aunty (the groom's mummy)

  Take 6 # with my mummy, aunty and uncle.


  Take 7 # with my cousins.

No comments: