Nuffnang Ads

Thursday, April 15

.♥ wĕddιиg dαʏ ♥. 28.03

- Again let the photos speak -
Take 1 # the photo which I took in their house.

Take 2 # Signatures and blessing from all the guests.

Take 3 #

  Take 4 # The cars. There were 14 cars which the car numbers are *3288*. That's really cool. When I knew that, I was thinking, "need kam dai zhan jiong meh" LOL. M.Benz as the first car, followed by 11 Bmw(s), then an Audi and a Honda. (If I didn't remember wrongly).

  Take 5 # The groom and the bride.

Take 6 # Part of the games.
Small chillis on the bread. OMG.

Take 7 # Parts of the games too.
Two games here.
The first one, row the egg without breaking it.
The eggs were unboiled, if break it, they would be disgusting.
The second game, a bottle which baby uses to drink milk is filled with unknown liquid and is asked to drink it.
But guess what, nobody drink it or eat the bread.
They just rowed the eggs.

Take 8 # with the bride.

  Take 9 # with my cousins.

Take 10 # with my cousin @ Alice

Take 11 # with my cousin @ Andelinqe
Take 12 # with my cousin @ WanYee
She's too tall.
Even I was wearing 3 inches heel, she needs to bend down a bit to take photo with me >.<

Take 13 # with my cousin @ Elaine

Take 14 # with my cousin @ Vanessa

Take 15 # Group photo with all my sister cousins.



Sweet sweet love to my cousin and his wife. =)
And thanks for the wedding.
I had my first photos with all my cousins.

No comments: