Nuffnang Ads

Saturday, January 30

I'm a shopaholic!!

I just realised that I'm not nearly become a shopaholic. But I'm already a shopaholic. Wth. I was extremely over. With the thought that I can share those clothes, shoes and bags with my mummy, I bought many stuffs this year. But don't ever think that the stuffs I share with my mummy are not nice or fashionable. My mummy is very IN for those fashion stuffs. Lolx. And she still looks very young with those pretty clothes. I'm glad to have a mummy like this. =) I know I'm finding myself an excuse on why I became a shopaholic. So just let it be. Only in this way, I won't feel so guilty for over-spending my mummy's money on my new year stuffs. Not going to say how many stuffs did I buy or how much they cost but after estimated the total, I was very very very shock!!! But at the same time, I felt regret to buy some of the stuffs too. Especially last year. There are clothes which I never wear before. They have been hung in the cupboard. Anybody wants them? Lolx.

They are just part of them. Haha.
Probably I will be going to college for the March intake. Will miss my dears so much. Since the life between Form 6 and college are totally different. We will have our new friends in the new environment. Maybe I still able to keep in touch with them but won't be so close anymore. Seriously, I wish I will be able to stay with you girls all the time. But life will still goes on no matter what. And thing couldn't get back to the moment you miss. So just take care. Remember our anniversarys too =) And I really wish to gather more with my lovely friends before we are apart.

No more *HAIZ*
No more *SIGH*
Only *SMILE* =)

No comments: