Nuffnang Ads

Saturday, January 23

A Brand New Year of 2010

2010 isn't a very good year. A tragedy happened on 17th.
Everyone is very down for that. Hope they can rest in peace.
Seriously I've learnt something from there tragedy.
  • Appreciate what we have.
  • Live with no regret. Once you have decided something, just do it. And never feel regret with the decision you made.
  • Love ourselves more. Nobody has the right to love and treat you well.
However, 2010 is still a brand new year. A brand new year of cause need to have new things too. Yeah! I really got some new stuffs. XD
NEW LIFE, NEW HAIR STYLE, and NEW HOUSE, NEW PHONE, NEW SCHOOL/COLLEGE, NEW CLASSMATES SOON!!
Oh yea!
And my DRIVING LICENSE too!
I know I'm a bit slow. But it's okay!
Will take the test together with EE on 24th of Feb if everything moves smoothly.
I really hope can get it on time, so that won't stuck with my plan.
But my L license's photo. Ewwwww!!!! Ugly.
Small eyes. Fake smile. And ugly hair style. WTH.
Everytime when I take this kind of photo, sure will be like this.
Cause I was so so so nervous. And that made the photo more worse.
Need to practise more in front of the mirror. Lolx.

Temporary and permanent hair style.Look different in the curl and the hair length. Okay, I know these two photos dont prove there is any differences between the hair length but that is the truth! Make me so "sim tia"!! I kept it for a year. But at the end I had it cut T.T

No comments: