Nuffnang Ads

Monday, December 21

OUTINGSSsss after SPM

15th Dec
It was the first outing after SPM. Not really much people went but still I enjoyed the time we being together and the great singing time in Redbox. There was only 5 persons in a small room but it's okay cause we don't have to "rebut" the mic. I'm a very good example which is not suitable to sing but still I love to sing a lot. XD Friends who went to sing with me before should know what I'm talking about. Lolx.

THENG, EE and I
THENG and I.
Us again =)
____________________________________________________________
19th Dec
Gurney again. Watched Avatar. Nothing much to write but I had a great time. Happy belated birthday to him. =)

___________________________________________________________
20th Dec
It was a family day. Once again 2012 was almost full T.T Bought Zombieland's movie ticket for instead. I'm a selfish person. I only manage to remember what I want to watch. And I really don't need people one by one complaining that I shouldn't choose to watch that movie.
My bro almost couldn't manage to get in. He was blocked and was asked to prove he is 18. He doesn't look so mature like I am. My mummy told them he was with us and they let him in. My bro stared at me after that. So sorry, with the mature look I have, I could get in to watch any movie which is rated 18 easily. Lolx.
A couple went out from the cinema at the beginning of the movie. I wonder is it cause of those disgusting scenes or felt bored to the movie.

No comments: