Nuffnang Ads

Monday, December 14

Say Bye to My High School Life

SPM is over! And today is also the last day for my high school life.
Let's rewind some memories in my high school life.
Knew EE, SHAN, XINLI, MAG, BOYBOII and so on during Form 1 and of cause WEI and PHING, my primary school's friends.
During Form 2, get close with THENG, a primary schoolmate and we became sisters.
Cause of some sort of agreements, created a group named "Egg White Cro" ( quite a stupid name but can't really remember how it came from) with 8 members in a group.
Not really like Form 3, too many bad memories happened in that year but I had learnt a lot from all the memories.
Argument happened again, we were separated into 2 groups.

The group we used to have
Not really dare to upload the real one cause it's too ugly =) - drawn by K.ZI.WEI
- painted by me

I chose Account for Form 4, felt a bit regret now. Lolx. Anyway, some of my friends chose Science too. But among 4 of us, I was the only one to study in P1. So that was the great time for me to be independent. I made a small improvement in the exam too since my results in Form 3 dropped a lot.
Sorry for uploading this photo without permission.


Form 5 can be counted as the most peaceful year in my high school life.
SHAN and EE managed to study in the same class with me. I was happy to have them to be with me during the last year in high school.


We are here together again in a same photo after two years.
Though we didn't combine to form a group again, I'm satisfy with the situation now.



No argument no war. PEACE =)
PS: I appreciate every moment we being together. And they are part of my life no matter it is happiness or sadness. I hate arguments cause it happened almost every year. But without it, I wouldn't be the one who I am for now. So I appreciate every lessons I learnt from it and thanks for everything. I swear gonna miss my high school life. Gonna miss you all too. =)
SAY GOODBYE TO MY HIGH SCHOOL LIFE!

No comments: