Nuffnang Ads

Sunday, April 5

Fancy Dress Competition

Fancy Dress Competition [28th March]I went to school early in the morning that day. I slept late in the previous night so I'm kinda sleepy for the whole day. SHAN and I were acting to take some photos for Moral's kerja amal. Unfortunately, the teacher said only SHAN is counted as giving sumbangan. Haiz.
We were trying to tidy up THENG's fancy dress and this was also an act for the kerja amal.
THENG and SHAN
MOMO and THING
MENZI
THENG and I
ME, THENG and WEI
MY FRIENDS and I.
LIN and I
THENG, ME, WEI, MOMO and YEN.
[ captured by SHAN ]
After the competition, we took photographs for the graduation magazine. For those who were the model had to rush and rush to remove those make up and ran down to take the photos. After that we skipped our club activity and went to have our breakfast.
I lost my pendrive in the class. I was short of time when WEI returned the pendrive to me. So I didn't keep it inside my bag. I don't know whether it was taken by somebody or confiscated by prefect. I really miss it much. And I don't have the second copy of those photos which I saved inside the pendrive. T.T

No comments: