Nuffnang Ads

Friday, April 3

Since I watched some of the movies few weeks ago, I'm not going to talk much about that. I went to Gurney during holiday to watch Marley and Me. Overall it's quite funny. Marley, the dog was kinda naughty when it was just a puppy. After watching the movie, I went redbox to meet my friends. I went to Gurney again to watch Confessions of a Shopaholic last Friday. This movie is quite nice too.

This afternoon, I went to watch movie again with my friends but this time we went to Prangin. GINNA and I went to watch My Bloody Valentine. As expected by everybody, the small little girl was scary than the movie. LOL. The whole cinema was full of her screaming and of cause sometimes included mine too. My pity hand was "tortured" by her during the movie as she left few nail prints on my hand.
After watching My Bloody Valentine, we went to meet SHAN and EUNICE. They were watching Hotel for Dogs. And both of us watched it for free. LOL. Those dogs were so cute especially Friday, Romeo and Juliet.
I watched 4 movies within 3 weeks. OMG. This never happened before. I think I have to control myself well. But there are still some movies that I haven't watch. Haiz.

No comments: