Nuffnang Ads

Friday, May 1

Annual Outing on 01.05

Last year, we went to Queens during Labour Day but this year we went to Gurney. =)
Queens (2008)

Gurney (2009)
(Did we change a lot?)
I arrived there about 1 something, this time I wasn't the latecomer. XD After I met with WEI and YEN outside Quick silver, we planned to watch a movie but at the end we cancelled it. So we went Pastamania to have lunch. But I just sat beside waiting them to finish their lunch. Later on, we hang on to Parkson to buy something, ELAINE and VIVIAN came to meet us.
YEN, ME, ELAINE, WEI

ELAINE and I
We went to meet JESS, then hang on to Sakae as she wanted to have her lunch. We went for window shopping after that. We really met lots of people at the escalators, friends,schoolmates and etc.
JESS and I. JESS, ME, and WEI
YEN and I


JESS, YEN, WEI and I.
(Three of them were wearing high heels but I was excluded,
this made me became the shortest one. So sad T.T)

PS: related post [wei's blog]

No comments: