Nuffnang Ads

Saturday, February 7

This is the first attendance in this year. I felt sorry to those PL to have us as their members. Lol. XP. All of us were making fun before marching but during marching, we kept on making mistakes. Luckily GINNA ask the permission to change to the same petrol as me, otherwise I'll be alone again. Finally this year I attend my club activity. Last year I didn't attend even once. And we changed our club once for each year. Lol. This is the second time we join Science and Math. The first activity for us is doing an experiment. WEI, THENG, SHAN and I were divided into groups. [Actually we were the one who insist to be in the same group.] A Form 1 girl was arranged into our group, she was damn noisy. She was the source of sound pollution! During the experiment, we felt no choice with that small junior. When WEI and I wanted to laugh, we faced to the group beside us which GINNA was. While SHAN got angry with her.
THENG is going to drop the box.
The teacher wanted us to rescue the egg inside the box. We tried our best to figure out ways to make sure the egg won't break when the box falls on the ground but seems like every groups had failed to save it.
After our activity, THENG, WEI, SHAN and I went prangin again cause THENG wanna buy chocolates for the coming SAT. We forgot about the celebrities of Thaipusam until we saw it. But it's too late, we were already on the way. WEI and I just went Secret Recipe to have our meal then separated with THENG and SHAN and went back to school. There was no bus in the station. So WEI and I decided to walk back to school. Last month we walked back to school from the police station, but this time we walked back from prangin. It's further. We took about half hour to arrive our school. But it was quite fun. We walked here and there without caring the cars as there was so crowded and the people were more than the cars. So, drivers were the one who need to care about the people. XD.
We got these mineral waters for free when we were on the way back to school.
When we arrived to school, we were so tired. Though the weather is not that hot, we were sweating and we looked like siao char bo. But it's quite enjoyable.

After resting a while, we walked to the back door and sat on the swing.
When WEI went home, I called my mummy to remind her come and fetch me. But she answered me the traffic was so jam and she was busy. So, she asked me to walk back by my own. After plucked in my mp3, I started to walk back to my daddy's office. I took 10 minutes to arrive, luckily it's not as far as I thought. When my mummy saw me, she told me this,“ finally your face looks red.” SWT. But my daddy quite shocked when he saw I came back and he still asked me who fetch me back. I told WEI
about that, but she thought miracle happened and my mummy had changed. LOL.

No comments: