Nuffnang Ads

Saturday, February 7

M.O.N - 01.02.09 In the assembly this morning, I received this voucher as the prize for the highest mark in SV last year. It was not honourable to receive it. And I don't even know where the shop is as I'm not familiar with that area. The last two periods, we took photos for the PM project. All of us were so fake, we were just acting to take those photos.
I love the colour of my hair!!! =) My friends asked whether I dye my hair or not, but I answered them,natural 的, 你要也没有.” Lol.
We are going to recycle SHAN. XD
Here she is. CDK's badminton president and her trophy. =]

W.E.D - 04.02.09
I played truant yesterday. So, I've got to complete lots of homework as the payment for it. Once I got in my class, I started to copy the homework. But till the end of the lessons, I still can't complete all the homework and notes that were given. T.T
A classmate told me, yesterday the row that I sat and the row beside me that join our desks together whole blank. That's mean the 12 students in these 2 rows were all absent! LOL. We were so cooperate. XD

No comments: