Nuffnang Ads

Saturday, January 31

Large group of outing

Gurney on Wed, so Queens on fri! In the year 2009, it's the first time I hang out with so many friends: WEI, SHAN, GINNA, T-MAG, KZIWEI, XINLI, EUNICE, CZIWEI & EUNICE'S BRO. I'm so happy! =D. I was the latecomer again!!!! This almost happened on every outings. LOL. I arrived there about 2 and met them in Swensens. I got an ang pow from SHAN cause my mum gave her on Wed too! XD.
Look at SHAN's expression. She's so funny! LOL.
After that, we went to take photo sticker which is located at the same floor as cinema. Actually WEI and I wanted to watch movie but there was too crowded and we need to queue up for quite a long time so at last we decided not to watch. This was the first time we took the photo sticker. It's damn fun!! XD. We spent almost 2 hours at there took those photos and reshoot when we were not satisfy about it. I love the photo sticker very much! =D. However, THENG put us aeroplane AGAIN!!! She can't take the photo sticker and she made me be the special one among all of them!!! I hate that! Everybody wore tee, long sleeves or jacket, but I wore dress. T.T
I love it so much!!!!
KZIWEI with 3 of us. XD

Here they are: T-MAG, EUNICE, GINNA, CZIWEI & XINLI.
They purposely took it like this to show their heights. LOL
T-MAG seems like so 无奈 when WEI hug her. LOL


No comments: