Nuffnang Ads

Sunday, January 11

School Life

My wifi was going mad last few days, but finally it's back to normal by today, so I'm back. =) Well, school reopened last Monday and I felt it's a kind of suffer. New principle with the new rules. And almost all of the new rules are about our hair style. OMG. When I saw those rules, I felt speechless. It's such a nonsense. Besides, the construction is producing sound pollution. It's so noisy. My mummy told me to thanks my brother. Cause of him, I manage to arrive school before 7. Or else I would probably same as last year, late to school at least twice a week. XP But I got to pay for it. I woke up at 5 something every morning. I can't even get enough sleep. And of course my black circles is getting darker and darker. Haiz.
This is my new hair style. Actually it doesnt't make big different.

THENG, WEI and I
The school look before the new rules.
The school look after the new rules and of course I mean the hair style only.
Btw, THENG [siao po], WEI [siao char bo] and I went to prangin last Tuesday. THENG broke a mirror in a shop, and she had to pay for it. Wakaka. She was so unlucky. Later then, we went to another shop to buy the mirror, but when THENG went back, she forgot about her mirror. Luckily I saw it and kept it for her. However, when she text me and told me she'd lost it , I decided to bluff her that I didn't saw her mirror. XD She kept on saying her 6 dollars flew away, so I recommended her to sing “fly away”. LOL

THENG, I and WEI. THENG and I.
WEI and I.

No comments: