Nuffnang Ads

Friday, January 2

Say Goodbye to 2008!

I went to Queensbay on new year eve.
I was quite worry I will put SHAN aeroplane as I haven't get the allowance before I went for tuition, so I can't go along with ABBY.
Finally when my mum back on 8 something, I got her allowance. XD [Thanks mum] Actually I just wanted to join my friends so I didn't expect I had the opportunity to count down at there. I arrived there before 10, after rounded again and again, we still can't find any parking lot. Then my mum told me to go back as the car is out of petrol, but I insist on going there. Finally about 10 something, my mum found a parking area outside Gold Coast.
We walked for quite a distance to arrive Queensbay. I called WEI and SHAN when I arrived but none of them picked my calls.
However, I accidentally met them outside Starbucks. How lucky I was. XD I did meet many people that night, included my friends, seniors, juniors, classmates and even my neighbours.
Three of us present that night but THENG was absent. So waste.
WEII, ME & SHAN. XD
THAT'S ME!! =)
WEII AND I.
WE'RE SISTERS. =]
SHAN & I.
WE DIDN'T MEET EACH OTHER SINCE CHOOL HOLIDAY.
I'M GLAD THAT WE WILL BE IN THE SAME CLASS THIS YEAR. XD

SHAN & I AGAIN.
SEE WHO'S AT OUR BACK? XP
When SHAN and I came out from Quick Silver, we heard people were calling Bosco, so we went outside for a look and saw Bosco was on the stage. =) Luckily I'm still tall enough to see Bosco clearly from a far distance. XD My mum was with us but she didn't ask us to go back although she told me must went back on 1130, so we stayed back there until the fire works ended. By the way, everyone there was pushing here and there to find a nice position to have a better view. SHAN was holding my hand so that I won't be pushed away by the others. Finally, there is one more minute to go, and after that we were going to say goodbye to 2008. All of us were looking on the screen and started to count down, but nobody shouted Happy New Year after finished the count down as everybody were watching the fire works.

School is going to reopen on the coming Monday. I gonna prepare everything included my holiday mood somemore I'm going to have SPM this year, so I must study hard. However, I'm glad that SHAN and GINNA are going to study in the same class as me. LOL. XD
I gonna miss year 2008 as I had NICE AND SWEET MEMORIES on that year. [ except those arguements ] But no matter what, I still have to say goodbye to year 2008.
2008 is going to be the past, in the future, 2009,there will be
A BRAND NEW ME! A NEW LIFE!
AND OF COURSE NEW HOPES! XD

No comments: