Nuffnang Ads

Wednesday, January 6

Hey 2016 ❣

It's almost been a year back since my last update. Time flies!

My blogging mood suddenly came out of nowhere, so I'm here to blog about my life in 2015.

Decided to join a small company during peak period last year, while studying for ACCA. Yupp, still not passing the exam after a few attempts, YET. There are some times that I thought of giving up when I feel hopeless for passing the exam, but at the same time I feel wasteful for giving up like this as I had already put so much effort and time on this. So let's pray really hard and hope I could pass this time *finger crossed*

Some flashback memories of my life in 2015 :


January & February
Attended Jim's birthday celebration, celebrated Valentine's Day and Chinese New Year! 
Not to forget catching up with friends and paid a visit to Kek Lok Si Temple. 
And I had my hair coloured in red to get ready for CNY! Pretty daring choice I made but it fade too quick.

March & April
My second visit to Penang Hill after all these years, everything is different now, I can't even find anything that could match with those in my old days memory.
Attended my friends' convocation in April, and wondering when will be my turn?
I missed once for my advanced diploma, I don't want to (and will not) miss the last one for my ACCA! 



May to August
After hesitating for months, I finally had my fringe cut, felt like I was acting as a teenager at the age of 16? *chuckle* Anyway, I did not regret for the decision though it made my skin condition turned bad.
These are the months that were full of celebrations ❣
Surprise during the anniversary celebration, and had birthday celebration with Theng and Shannie as well. Not forgetting to mention the little getaway to Cameron after exam (PS: my second visit too!)


August & September
The moments with colleagues.
  • Just one month after my getaway to Cameron, my company organized another one day trip to Cameron, and I get to continue my visit to some other sites which I missed in my previous visit.
  • Attended company annual dinner a day before my BKK trip at "59 Dining room".



BKK Trip in September
A long-waited trip with BFF like finally! Had so much fun with them during that week, but I'll definitely be back soon! Cause I'm not done with the shopping yet! 
Look forward for another trip with BFF any time sooner?

November & December
Favourite month of the year! You would understand the reason from the photos right?


Overall, my 2015 isn't too bad, cause I have everything I want. Looking forward to have a better and wonderful 2016, and at least let me become a ACCA affiliate this year! *make a wish*

Hey 2016, please be good to me kay? I promise I'll continue to fight for what I want. Fighting !

No comments: