Nuffnang Ads

Saturday, May 23

Recent Hot Picks in Penang (2015) | Uncle Jang. HK Triple Milk. KaneMochi.Street Art Cafe

Uncle Jang and Salon Du Chocolat are always my favourite during the college life in KL, and my friends and I even drove down to KL for them after we graduated. There was once I wish that Uncle Jang and Salon Du Chocolat would open a branch in Penang to fix my cravings and then my wish actually came true, Uncle Jang had its grand opening at end of April 2015, which not long later Salon Du Chocolat has a branch in Gurney Paragon as well.



Address : C-01-10, Vantage, Jalan Desiran Tanjung, 10470, Pulau Pinang.
Business operating hour : · 12 - 3 PM; 6 - 10 PM



HK Triple Milk

A shop serving frozen yogurt with eggette  (鸡蛋仔) with the topping and sauce on your own selection and also some Hong Kong styled breakfast.


Address : Golden Triangle (29-1-63), 11900 Bayan Lepas, Pulau Pinang.
(Now opening in Gurney Paragon, Penang On 6 as well)


Kane Mochi


As you can see from the photo above, it is selling Mochi ice-cream, finger licking good.
But my recommendation is just the Mochi ice-cream, it still good even you take it home.









Address: 269, Lebuh Pantai, 10300 George Town, Penang.
Business operating hour : 10.00 AM - 10.30 PM


No comments: