Nuffnang Ads

Wednesday, January 21

Haven Harbour @ Chime Heritage

This blog post has been pending in the draft for months and I finally decided to complete it today.

Visited to Haven Harbour months ago when I was supposed to lock myself in the house doing revision. But I grab some notes along so that I could do the revision while being chillax at the same time.





The cafe is located at Chime Heritage along Jalan Bawasah, which is next to Nagore Square. It is the corner lot of that row of premises.



The first floor.
We reached there after lunch time, so we were the only customers at that floor, enjoying the spacious relaxing environment all by ourselves. It is an ideal place to do my revision too! *chuckle* 

Sky juice is provided free of charge as well. 






5% Dark Chocolate
Recommended to those who love dark chocolate, but it's really bitter! =S

Chocolate Assiétte
Fine Belgian chocolate lava, marshmallow and Oreo coated ice cream.
We came here after our lunch, so we did not order the pastas or other main sets. In addition, it was their chocolate lava that attracted me in the first place.


Not to forget taking photos with the huge teddy! ❤️

No comments: