Nuffnang Ads

Friday, January 2

Happy 111 // Birthday Celebration

"I don't know 'bout you, but I'm feeling 22 ~~"

Finally get to update about my 22nd birthday celebration after a hectic month on the preparation for my exam. Uhm I had a great night gathering with my friends a day before my birthday. It was a potluck dinner, so you can see all those home-cook stuff below.

So, I shall now allow the photos to speak ^^





Birthday girl making wish.
Nahhh i never succeed in taking nice shots for this pose *sob sob*





BFF forever and we finally made it to reunite at this day.
Thanks Cwei for coming back for me. Truly appreciate. XOXO

Everyone who attended. Thank you ! <3 p="">


Group photo of the night.


My precious one ♥♥♥


Photobucket


ACTUAL DAY // HAPPY 111

Heading to Uncle Zack by the beach for my birthday celebration on the next day.

But my luck wasn't that good on that night, Uncle Zack closed due to the bad weather, so we went to Tamarind Brasserie instead.

Surprise by my fellow friends when they showed up with the balloons when I was about to make my birthday wishes. 








Thank you for the surprise everyone *huggsss*


Second round @ Cuvee





Had a wonderful celebration this year! Definitely will be one of my favourite memories. Once again, thanks everyone for making part of my wishes come true =)

No comments: