Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday, April 1

Random | End of the final semester



It's been a while since my previous update, probably since December. And my final semester is about to end in 2 weeks time. Time flies. We used to complain how regretful we are coming over to KL for Advancd Diploma, how much we miss homes, and hoping the final semester comes sooner. But when it's actually here, we started to feel: "wow! That's too quick. We don't even get ready for that." Anyhow, we're still so excited finally get to go home. Still thanks to my babes aka roommates/housemates who stand with my "too not punctual" attitude all the time. 


March has been a hectic month for this semester, yet the most enjoyable throughout my study life in KL.
Busy with all the mid-terms and coursework, meanwhile having lots of outings and chilling.
There are too much to worry, too much to consider, too much to work on; I guess that's the excuse to chill and to have fun to temporarily get rid of all these.

Considered to withdraw from SHU when I found out there's a possibility of refund, decision confirmed when I actually received my ACCA result on the same day, which actually hit me down to the bottom.
My mood was in a total crush down, I was doubting my ability to continue and not reconcile to it at all.
Feeling so shameful to talk about it as well ! *sob sob*

So, Europe trip cancelled, vacation to Greece doesn't fit into my timetable as well.
Why does everyone get to study abroad and going for a vacation, but I still have to stuck in here working on those ACCA papers?
I need a vacation too!


A short update this time, which pretty sums up my life in the past 3 months.
Will be back once I've done my final exams! :D

No comments: