Nuffnang Ads

Thursday, December 12

Victoria Sweet Pastry

Hello everyone. I'm free from assignments and exams now; Get to party and shop like 2 full weeks? Sounds great right?
But you guys wouldn't understand how regretful I am right now for not doing my best in the ACCA exam I just completed yesterday. It is a lot worst than I expected, and I was still having fun and enjoying my sem break before the exams. Guiltiness kills
I honestly don't know why I turn out to be like this, being so irresponsible for my studies. Comparing both my results in diploma and advanced diploma, I feel so shameful. I know the level is different, and I shouldn't make comparison but that's really a huge difference: from the top to the bottom, so called “天与地之差” in Chinese.

Back to the topic, it is another food hunting session I made few weeks ago. This time it is Victoria Sweet Pastry, located at the new building next to Tesco, Tanjung Bungah.




I love the environment over here, so pinkish and romantic right? It is so my type! ❤











Hot chocolate and Hazelnut Latte Coffee.

Their signature toast: Black Forest French Golden Toast
This is ze best! Recommended! *thumbs up*




Caramel Bake Pudding




No comments: