Nuffnang Ads

Monday, December 2

SkyBar @ Traders Hotel

Actually I doubted if I went back for revision classes? Or for food hunting and chilling?
No matter how I denied, the photos speak. 3 days in a row when I went back to KL last week, I was enjoying. I wasn't even open the books to revise for a single moment. Bad girl, deserve the bad result, gotta bear the consequences then. *sob sob*


Anyway, back to the topic, we went to this open-air rooftop SkyBar at the 33rd floor of Trader Hotel. It's a good place to relax or catch up with friends at night while listening to chill and upbeat music.


If you took the seat at the right side, you'll be to gaze at the attractive city view and also the Twin Tower right in front of you.




A clearer look of the SkyBar I found from website, cause photo captured using iPhone isn't clear enough to show you the beautiful interior.


Apple cider for the girls on that night.

Selfie.

Jying and Janelle.


with Shannie.


Blurry photo with Cwei.


with the girls.


Cheersss~~ Congratulations to our babe Cwei! 



The girls reunited in KL like finally! 






No comments: