Nuffnang Ads

Wednesday, November 14

Happy Convocation! |PART 1 |

It's been more than a week after the graduation ceremony, but I just managed to clear part of the photos, cause I'm really busy with the coursework. Especially for the coming week, I have to deal with a test, pass up an assignment (which has yet to be done), and also a presentation. A really hectic week ever since my advance diploma. Have I mentioned that I regretted choosing AFA and going to KL? I meant it, but it's too late to change the plan isn't it? *sigh*

Back to the point, just a short and brief update on my convocation, will continue to blog about it once I'm done with the coursework next week.


DATE:3/11/2012
#1 Office lady look.
I got my hair style done a day before so that it will look natural. 
Loving the curls like a lot, though it made me look so mature.

#2 with Mommy, before heading out.
Do I look older? 

#3 College's main hall, before the convocation went on.


Oh yea, I was in the afternoon session, and I didn't reach college that early, so I missed out the opportunity to take photos with my friends from other courses. Such a bad case. *regretted*


Shall skip the ceremony part, and continue with some photos that I took later on.

#4  *1,2,3... Smile!*

#5 with the handsome cousin, Ziwei.


#6 with Ziwei, and her gorgeous girlfriend, Nana.
| Photo is over-exposed, even after edited. Ignore my retarded face, just focus on the pretty couple kay? |

I adore Nana at the first sight! ♥.♥ 
Ha. Just kidding. But I really like her, looking so gorgeous, so sweet! *envy*


#7 with Mommy.

#8 Favourite photo of the day!

#9 *Yeah!!! Finally we graduated! *

#10 First bouquet of flower in my life. 
Thanks daddy and mommy! ♥


HAPPY GRADUATION!

Stay tune for the PART 2 update!

No comments: