Nuffnang Ads

Saturday, October 20

Cousin‘s Wedding ❤

It was 30th of Sept, a Mooncake Festival for Chinese people, and also a great day to a cousin's of mine.
A really belated congratulation to the newly wed couple!
Don't really know how to blog it, so I shall let the pictures speak.

#1 Bride of the day, Andelinqe.

#2 The bridesmaid, Wan Yee.


#3 Outfit of the day for the bridesmaid.
A really tall girl, and I haven't seen her wearing dress since primary school.


#4 while waiting for the bridegroom


#5 The newly wed couple.


#6 Cousins and I, as sisters and bridesmaid.


#7 Lovely reddish roses.

#7 Loving my smile in this photo


#8 Ootd for mommy and I.



I was supposed to attend the wedding dinner as well, but I have to skip few classes if I do so, end up I chosen not to, felt kind of upset for that actually.




The brand new gown for my cousin, it's such a beautiful one, but I don't really like the lace part at the bottom, it looks too heavy on it.

I heard that their opening of the dinner was quite different.
The usual part which newly we couple came in from the main entrance, theirs was: theirs parents came in from the main entrance, then they came out from a ball which came out from nowhere, and nobody else realised when the ball came in.
Then they started to dance "Oppa Gangnam Style", this part really surprised me a lot, which also makes me feel kind of regretful for not able to attend the wedding dinner.


No comments: