Nuffnang Ads

Saturday, September 29

Life in KayElle

Starting my hostel life 2 weeks ago, as well as my advance diploma course in KL. But now I'm back to the town for a few days, so I'm gonna spend some time blogging about my life there.

Pack pack pack ~~

Before leaving my house!



This is how our hostel looks like, sharing the room with 2 besties of mine. 
Actually I wanted to have my own room in the first place, but thing doesn't happen like what I wished for, so we just share the room at this moment.

Oh yea, the TM technician are so annoying, they told us that our area doesn't have Streamys and Unifi coverage, ridiculous isn't it? How could they say that, and they didn't even tell us until we called.
So, we were rolling at the hostel most of the time, boredom kills!

Our first DIY dinner! Actually we only cooked the porridge. 
Somehow the looking isn't that good. *evil laugh*

First try on cooking mushroom soup, I mean my first try, not theirs.


Speaking of my college, it's really huge!!! At least 4 or 5 times bigger than Penang branch campus, can be competing with USM I think? You gotta walk about 10 minutes from the front gate to the lecture hall, it's only if you didn't go for the wrong way or walk a further route by mistake. According to a senior, he took about a week to get familiar with all the class location, but even if you give me another month, I still couldn't get familiar with all of them, it's too big for me, especially I'm a half "road-idiot". LOL!

And since we have to walk quite a distance everyday, my skin turn out to be darker in just 2-week-time. 
PS: I'm using sunblock!!! 
Conclusion: The UV is too strong, killing and poisoning, sunblock couldn't prevent you from turning tanned. *sigh* 
Bye to my fair skin, although my fair skin is more to yellowish and pale type.



Spontaneously went to Genting with Theng's family last weekend, a sudden plan of us which replace our actual plan to the new-opening H&M.

The brand new Snow World.
Looks prettier than the previous one, but still nothing to play with.

It looks prettier with the lights on, actually this isn't the actual colour of the lights, somehow it looks so blueish/purple by capturing.

Vain-ing in the hotel while waiting the time to pass as we wanted go for the night section Outdoor Theme Park, which costs only RM26 for 7pm to 10pm.


Here we go!


Spinner ~


It was so cold out there, misty and windy; especially I carelessly left my cardigan at the hostel.
Can you imagine the coldness?


Merry-go-round time
Which is our vain-ing section!

Flying Jumbo again.



With Shannie, before leaving.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I always appreciate a great article or piece of writing. Thanks for the contribution.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your nice experience to share with us. Really awesome article with plenty of informative things to be known for us.

Anonymous said...

These are impressive articles. Keep up the sunny handiwork.