Nuffnang Ads

Saturday, March 17

White Valentines' Lunch

Hello everyone! One month has passed, and I'm back to here again. Just done with all the coursework for this semester, including the test I had yesterday. Everything seems to be going smoothly this time, hopefully it will continue to the coming final exam too! Alright, gonna blog about my White Valentines' lunch in this post. But before that, there's a short update on an outing I had previously, am skipping some of the other outings cause I don't have much photos of those outings.



Date: 09.03.12
Venue: Babe SHAN's home, Bukit Genting, MeetFresh (Paragon)
Event: Dinner and Dessert with loves

Had a great day with my babes that day, ever since the beginning of the semester I think? I've been rejecting many awesome dates with them, and instead, I'm staying at home all the time, though there's not much thing I can do at home.



With babe, SHAN. She looks a lil bit thinner than before right?



Another babe, THENG joined us for the early dinner at Bukit Genting
Uhmm. It's located somewhere at Balik Pulau, and you'll be served with spicy Thai food, and at the same time you'll get to enjoy the beautiful scenery, fresh and windy surrounding.
Visit here for the map of Bukit Genting: http://www.penanginfo.com/723/bukit-genting/ 


It was my second time to there, had fun as the previous time, but missed out the sunset part as we arrived too early. This was the only photo that I captured on the scene, not a good one and I know it. Will visit there again for more beautiful scenery photos!

Headed to Paragon spontaneously to have our recent favourite, MeetFresh as SHAN didn't want to back home early. Sincerely, it was my first time to Paragon, though it is just located next to Gurney. I know I'm really outdated kay.

SHAN with our favourite MeetFresh set.



Date: 14.03.12
Venue: Harvest Inn
Event: White Valentines' Lunch

Had a date with babe SHAN again to pass our White Valentines Day.


Had lunch at Harvest Inn. It's located at Irrawaddy Road, somewhere near the Union primary school.
Business Hour: 11AM - 3PM and 6PM to 10PM.

They are serving delicious western food at the awesomely cheap price, and it's without a single tax!
By the way, if you are going to have lunch at there, either you make reservation or you go earlier. Otherwise you might have to wait cause it's always full-seated during lunch time as many office workers are having lunch at there.

Previously I had went there with friends for a birthday dinner, and I remember I blogged about this restaurant. Now let's have a look on their lunch servings.

Soup of the day: Tomato soup with Garlic bread

SHAN's Bombay Chicken, costs only RM 10.90!

My lunch, Chicken Mushroom, it's only RM 8.90. Cheap to the max right?

A funny photo of us before ending the post.

No comments: