Nuffnang Ads

Wednesday, February 22

La Corda D'oro Primo Passo

I was thinking to search for the melody which I heard when attending the wedding dinner last week. Then suddenly an anime bumped into my mind. Yes. This is it!

La Corda D'oro Primo Passo


In English, it is also known as 'The String of Gold (Season 1)'. I  feel like saying: 这是我N年前唯一疯过的动漫!Pokemon should be counted as cartoon right? So this is really the first Japanese anime that I'm in love with, supposedly it would be the last one too? 
And whenever I thought of this anime, I would definitely ask myself: "Why couldn't I play any instrument?" Oppsy! I'm wrong. I knew one, the one and only instrument, the Chinese orchestra, 古筝. But I never get to play it since primary school, it was such a waste, I had learnt it for 6 years! Sigh. Back to the point, I feel really envy seeing people get to play beautiful melodies with these instruments! Should have requested to learn one of them when I was a kid!



Synopsis:

Kahoko Hino (female protagonist) is a student in the General Education section of Seiso Academy. One day she runs into Lili, a musical fairy, who grants her a magical violin and a place in the school's annual musical competition. Kahoko refuses, only to be pressed on by Lili until she accepts the instrument and place in the competition. As she practices, Kahoko is amazed that she can play any musical piece as long as she knows the tune and plays it with her heart. As the competition goes on, she becomes more and more attached to the people she is trying to compete with. She remains oblivious throughout the story to the attention of the males surrounding her. She doesn't know that 5 handsome male students liked her.

*grabbed it from wiki



Kahoko Hino (female protagonist)

The 5 male students who like Kahoko! I wasn't really remember whom I supported previously, but definitely not the purple hair guy nor the gold hair guy. But the gold hair guy is really cute! You know what, he is called a "Sleeping Beauty" for his sleepiness and handsome face. And  his main schedule is "sleeping, waking up, playing the cello, sleeping again", he's cute isn't it? Just like a baby! 
But, the story ends by Kahoko falling in love with the blue hair guy, not bad thou.


Some of my favourite soundtracks in La Corda:

Brand New Breeze, the opening song of La Corda D'oro


Crescendo, the ending song.


Canon in D, played by Kahoko in the 2nd selection with the theme, something to believe.
This melody is originally by Pachelbel, and it's often being played in the wedding.
It's just a coincidence, accidentally recalled this anime, then there I found the melody I've been looking for, the one I heard in the wedding.
(Click the link to go back to the previous wedding post.)

Song from a Secret Garden

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

To prepare old print for removal, heat them with a printer from the same manufacturer. Anyways And remember, for the Labels Lady's work.
stickers Apparently the city Decals is the new" Twilight" movie.