Nuffnang Ads

Saturday, February 18

Wedding Dinner #PART 2

It's time to update the wedding post. Let me recall, uhmm, I started to prepare at 4 something, it took me more than 2 hours before I actually get ready cause I messed up with the make up again and again, I guess I still couldn't get use to doll up myself? Departed by 6 something, cause there's a simple cocktail party before the wedding dinner.

From now on, I shall let the photos speak! :)

Make up ready, hair style ready, nails ready! Hooray! Time to go!

The big poster outside the grand ballroom.



All the dishes are quite yummy, except the shark fin soup. It tasted so weird, too sweet perhaps?


A very blurry photo. There's a boy playing violin in front, then followed by the bride and the groom entered the ballroom. The photo of the boy corrupted, so just ignore that. Btw, he really played a nice and romantic melody, it's very popular but I couldn't recall the melody's name.


*Found the melody later on. Click this link in order to go to the next post, then scroll down to the second last MV. The melody is called Canon in D, by Pachelbel.





The groom (Jason) & the bride (Yvonne)
Can you see their gowns? It's specially designed by our local designer. I can imagine that the price of the gowns wouldn't be a small amount.



The little princess who sat next to me. She's so active and sensitive to songs. She dance automatically when the songs started.


See! She went up to the stage and danced too! So cute!


With mummy. We attended different wedding dinner that night.




Quote of the day:

Being strong doesn't mean having a stony heart, but having a smile through the tears.

堅強不是心變硬,而是淚在打轉卻還在笑。

No comments: