Nuffnang Ads

Sunday, October 30

Random

It has been more than a month since my last update, I always wanted to update something but end up writing nothing cause of my laziness. How are you guys lately? LOL. I'm doing quite great here but a lil bit busy.

It's already week 7 of the semester. Since last week onwards, I'm gonna have test for almost every week, and I have to rush for the assignments too. Glad that there's only a presentation for this semester, and it doesn't require any memorization, just need to be well prepared to answer the questions. But that's also what I'm afraid of.

Here's some of my recent photos. As you can see, my bang is really sucks that sometimes I need to pin it up.
Really wish that my hair would grow longer at a shorter time.








Happy birthday in advance to myself!

No comments: