Nuffnang Ads

Saturday, March 5

Dream High | My Princess


MusicPlaylist
♥ Maybe ♥ by Suzy and Kim Soo Hyun.
It's one of songs in Dream High.
Actually the original version is sang by 先艺, who is a member of Wonder Girls.
But I prefer this duet version, and this is the first song that I love while watching Dream High.
Addicted on it again. Teehee




Here it is. Dream High. It's actually not bad.
At first I was thinking to watch My Princess then only Dream High.
But after comparing both of the story lines, I seriously felt that I'm attracted by Dream High, a story about youngsters who fight and work hard to achieve their dreams.
Not to mention the dance and singing parts. They are love!
Singing and dancing story always attract me.
Unfortunately, I don't have these talents! So sad.
Haven't finish watching this drama yet, but I'll definitely be a story teller again after I complete it. 
Stay tune yar.


The Princess.

No comments: