Nuffnang Ads

Wednesday, March 30

Do you know who I am?

我很念旧的,你知道吗?


Do you really understand me? Do you really know me well?
Do you know anything about my past?
Well, I guess not all of you know about that.
I never tell anyone about the situation I had when I was small.
All of you must be thinking that I was  treated like a princess when I was just a little kid right?
If that is what you are thinking of, then you are totally wrong!

I remember that day when I said that, "when I was small, I seldom have the chance to eat McD or KFC cause my family couldn't afford it.", I got funny and various of reactions.
They were all looking me like an alien, with the unbelievable, you must be kidding, and shock expressions.
And I do got an interesting reply, someone said, "I never know that -  couldn't afford , these words will come out from your mouth."
Well, they are the truth.
But I had very happy moments that sometimes, the present environment couldn't be compared with.


I wasn't come from a very rich family, especially when I was small.
Who else know that I had lived in several rented houses?
Who will ever believe that I couldn't even have fast food once in a month?
Who else know that the money matter will become the main reason that caused argument between siblings?
I know!
With money, you can purchase lots of stuffs.
But money does cause arguments as well.
No matter you are besties, siblings or relatives; when it comes to money matter, it actually ruin relationship.
Yet I am not saying that everyone acts in this way.
There are people who still put relationship on the first place.


When everyone around me is spending, I am not.
I knew someone might opined that I am stingy. *well, I don't mind*
However, I just want to clarify that I am not.
I want to spend as well.
Girls never stop to shop even if their wardrobes are already full.
So do I. But, I don't have money!
I don't know how and where the hell they find money to shop!
I just couldn't find any.
I have been facing money problem that since last year, I never able to save money.
I am not spending a lot. But where have the money been to? I have totally no idea.
I feel so sick of that.
Whenever I saw nice clothes, accessories, books or whatever things that attracted me, I will be thinking to buy. But when I think of the money matter on the next moment, all I can do is to cancel the plan. ='(
Yea. I might be stingy on some matters.
I might be fussing on some matters.
But I was trained to do so, that wasn't what I really want.
And sometimes though I fuss or mumble about that, I still willing to spend at the end.





Till here then. Will blog when I'm able to think of more.
Btw, final is just around the corner, which is on the next Mon.
But I'm blogging and chasing after drama instead of revising.
So good luck to myself and all the Tarcians.
Hopefully I'm able to control myself to focus more on the exam matter. 





当地球180度转弯,白天就要变成黑夜;
当地球继续180度转弯,黑夜又恢复白天;
当我为了一个人180度转弯,我背对着我叹息,
当我为了自己再次180度转弯,一切可以重新开始。

No comments: