Nuffnang Ads

Sunday, February 13

Oh gosh. Just finished editing the blog layout.
Feeling so exhausted now.
Was trying for a few hours but fail to put back the photo at the top. *sad*
I messed up the previous post too.
I had tried to change it but seems like it is still the same.
Alright. Valentine's Day is on tomorrow.
So do the new semester, it starts by tomorrow too.
9am in the morning. Haih. Gonna wake up in the morning again.
So I'll have to sleep earlier tonight.
Oh yea. My eye bags and darks circles are getting serious and awful due to staying up at the late night during holiday.
That's all because of watching movies that I've missed before.

♥. 72 Tenants of Prosperity,72 家租客
♥. Love In Disguise,恋爱通告
♥. Hot Summer Days,全城热恋

Though there are only 3 movies, but that's already counted a lot for me since I just started using PPS.
Till here then.

No comments: