Nuffnang Ads

Sunday, January 9

Wave to 2010, Hello to 2011 !

(I should have update this post on the last week, but due to no internet connection and rushing to do revision, so here's the late post)

Woots!
It is now the year 2011.
I’m gonna give a big wave and say goodbye to the year of 2010.
And then I will give a big smile and say hello to year 2011.
2010, is actually a quite challenging year for me.
I was facing a few big problems, incidents or decisions.
Firstly, I curled my hair which I decided to straighten it back after half year since curly hair made me look older and more mature.


Then, I finally decided to quit up and stop something that was quite wrong since the day I ‘lighted’ it up.
I’m describing it like fire. LOL
Let me fast forward this problem then.
Perhaps it was the right choice to end it up.


Thirdly, I passed the car test and got myself a P license. *winks*
It made everything so convenience!
Newbie, am I right?



Next, I got an excellent result for SPM examination.
Yupppp! I passed it with flying colours! Wooohoooo!
That was the best news ever throughout the year.



Fifth, a bang on people’s car during the first week to college (Orientation Week).
It was quite serious compared with other small bangs.
Luckily I’m still alright.


Then, I was facing a dilemma on choosing which course and college to study.
I have chosen Accounting in TARC, which make me so regretful now. Sigh.
That was the worse decision throughout the year I guess.

Definitely, I won’t miss out those photo-shooting sections.
I love photo-shooting.
No matter is self-portrait or photo-shoot on the environment beside me.
Saying about self-portrait, most of the result aren’t that good.
I’m thinking to go for another photo-shoot. Should I?
But considering of the budget, uhmmm, I shall need some sponsorships.





Lastly, it is the incidents which I updated in the previous post.
Yes! I’m mentioning the craziest plan ever!
It is so unbelievable. I’m gonna try it again next time!


Well, I guess that’s all for the big incidents of mine throughout the year of 2010.
I realized something too!
Why there are so many new couples within these two years? LOL.
After all, I’m single again!
I enjoy being single and that’s why I ‘labeled’ myself SBNA! =D

No comments: