Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday, January 18

Semester break.

Finally, the semester exam has ended. While the semester break is officially started.
I had enjoy singing in Redbox, 1s Avenue for 4 hours continuously!
That was awesome! Well, it helps to release stress.
Just as my friends said, we did revision every night to get prepare for the exam, but now when the exam ended, we suddenly don't know what to do at the night.
Yup. I felt that. And I still couldn't sleep early after the exam.
However, this situation shall only maintain for a night since I gonna start to pack my things from now on.
Feeling excited to get moving. =)
By the way, I have had my hair cut about a week ago.
A brand new year, a brand new hair style.
It is a sign and a ceremony that I'm going to start a new life.
I'm actually working hard to move on.
Seriously, it takes much more efforts to work on something that you don't actually like.
But this time, I will not give up easily!




I ♥ the sunlight, don't you?

No comments: