Nuffnang Ads

Saturday, May 22

College Life

My blog had zero update since I start my college life.
So I'm busy now.
Gonna spend some time here though I'm still busy-ing with my assignments, homeworks and exam's stuffs.
Yes. They're so-called coursework.
I was imformed that coursework is even important than the exam, if fail the coursework, need to retake that subject next year. OMG.
I wish it would never happen on me.
Okay. I gonna update the posts which I missed and it happened in the previous weeks.
- 16.05.10 -
A day before I started my college life.
PDI tee.
Heeee. I bought two in a day. XD
Patrick! My dear?
Nope. He's not. He's much more bigger than mine. T T
I want too!
But such a big size is not available for the type I want.
Photobucket
Time Table.
An easy, fast and technology way.
Captured by my phone. XD

-17.05.2010 -
Gurney with SHAN to buy some stationery.
- 20.05.2010 -

520. ♥ - 21.05.2010 -
Gurnet with THENG and SHAN since THENG is going to buy something for her birthday.

No comments: