Nuffnang Ads

Saturday, August 29

28th August 09 | I Love You, Beth Cooper

THENG, WEIand I went to Gurney again. Before we went, we decided to go Redbox, but at the end WEI want to go for window shopping. So I got to say bye to Redbox. I swear I gonna miss it in the next 3 months. We arrived there about 1 and have our lunch in Nando's. It was crowded there. After that we went to watch a movie, "I love you, Beth Cooper". It was a funny movie. But I don't know what is the beginning of the movie. Lol. Everybody was laughing for the movie but we were laughing for the messages. Though all of us were sitting in the same row, we chat through message.

without eye lashes
with eye lashes
Actually it doesn't make me look different in these two photos. Lol
By the way, just ignore WEI and THENG who were standing beside me in these photos.
THENG, I and WEI WEI and I
THENG and I
3 of us again
I received another Marie cat. Lol. Thanks yar. I love it.
Now I own two Marie catS.
But I'm going to buy myself another two which is smaller in size.
They are more cute. XD
"Final Destination IV"
I'm looking forward to watch this movie
I heard from my bro that this movie has 3D version
3D horror movie?
It sounds like interesting. Lol But I don't know whether Penang's GSC has this version or not

No comments: