Nuffnang Ads

Saturday, June 13

12.06.09 I received a message from SHAN that morning. She asked me to hang out with her. So this really was the last minute decision. I arrived Queens after 3 hours and met SHAN at Nando's. It was SAMANTHA's birthday party. She treated us the meal but I just shared it with SHAN. After that, both of us went to watch '17 again'. It was a nice movie and a little bit funny.
Zac is so handsome. =)




me and SHAN
〖 thanks SHAN
and her kind aunty who drove me home so that I don't have to back home by a taxi 〗
I miss my long fringe so much.
I used 5 months time to keep it long but just 5 minutes time to have it cut.
I'm totally regret to have my fringe cut cause I just felt the long fringe suit me more.
Seems like I have to spend another 5 months time to keep it long again.

No comments: