Nuffnang Ads

Sunday, June 14

1.My Name : JiaYing 2.My birthday : 1st Nov 1992 3.Who tagged you : wantheng 4.Name 5 best friends : (according to the alphabet) chaiwei, shanshan, wantheng, yeeling and so on 5.What do you wished for birthday : I haven't celebrate my birthday for this year 6.Happy things that happened recently : renjer outing, gathering and shopping days 7.Most stressed about recently : perhaps the result 8.What is your dream about future: travel around the world! 9.Do you have someone you like : yup. lots =) 10.Will you visit your ex-teacher in a classmate gathering : sure! 11.Most happy to hang out with : Friends of course! 12.If two of your friends are having conflicts : Try to solve it 13.Where is preferably the place to go with your lover : Anywhere as long as we are together 14.What to do in Christmas : count down for the last x'mas in MSN =.= 15.Who do you want to celebrate Christmas with : Perhaps friends 16.Bad habit on waking up early in the morning : turn a side and continue to sleep. XD 17.How many siblings do you have : an elder brother 18.Favourite song(Female) : Lots 19.Favourite song(Male) : Lots 20.Favourite Colour : pink, white, sky blue 21.Flush before using the toilets? : Depends 22.Love me not? : Huh? who? but I love myself. XD 23.Affectionate to guys or girls : - 24.What do you want to shout out loudly : I live for myself ! 25.Do you dare to go toilets alone in the middle of the night? : Depends on where am I 26.Will you take off your undies in while in the WC : - 27.Who’s the bastard : - 28.What’s the current affection : problems?! LOL 29.Ugly when asleep: I think so. XD 30.Whats the time now : 18:33 31.Do you hate the person who tagged you : Nop. Love her. She is my dear. LOL 32.Weight: 43 kg 33.Weather today : Extremely HOT !!! 34.Are you pregnant : Nop of cause ! 35.What will you do if you win a lottery : celebrate? shopping? I will decide when I really win it 36.An activity that must be done while in the Uni -life : depends 【People Tagged】 1. chaiwei 2. shanshan 3. jesslynn 4. xinli 5. meithing 6. t-mag 7. yimei 8. elaine 9. merritt 10. cheahaw 02-【No.10 is a male or?】: -Male 03-【The hobby of no.8】: I don't know about that 04-【Does no. 1 have any siblings】: yup. 2 sisters 05-【The surname of of no.7】:Loke 06-【Does no.10 have a lot of friends?】: Not sure about that. 07-【Anyone tackling no.4?】: - 08-【If no.2 is being introduced?】:cute? funny? 09-【The favourite colour of no.6】: Black 12-【Where is no.5 studying currently?】: CDK 13-【How do you know no.10?】: Blogging and friendster 14-【Wad the difference between the birth month of no.1 and you?】: 0. We are nov baby. XD 15-【Ever hang out with no.9?】:Ya 16-【Do you like to chat with no.2?】: Yes of cause 17-【Like to be with no.3?】: err... not bad 18-【How do you think about no.7?】:quite good in singing 19-【How do you think about no.9?】:- 20-【Do you love no.5?】: I love my friends. LOL NUMBER. 1.Who tagged you with this questionnaire? : wantheng 2.How long have you known him/her : since primary school but not familiar on that time 3.Do you think that he/she is important to you? : yes of cause! 4.Your relationship with him/her : sisters and friends 5.Whats his/hers hobby? : hanging out with friends? 6.What do you think about his/her personality? : nice 7.His/her points of importance in your heart : very important! *1st thing before sleep : Close my eyes *1st thing after awaking from sleep : Check phone *Your idol : S.H.E perhaps *Favourite season : autumn and winter *Worked part-time before? : nope *Times worked : never *Country that wanted to go the most : Paris *Personality hated : betrayal *Are you a crybaby? : yaya. I am. LOL *You laugh alot? : Yup. *Do you like to go out alone? : Never ever *What time will you wake up if it's a holiday? : at least after 1030 *Today’s weather(Sunny Rainy Cloudy): Sunny *Choose between Friends and Lover : Friends perhaps *Choose between Chances and Fates : Fates *Are you narcissist? : Nop *Is this questionnaire long? : ya ! *Favourite food : various kinds of dessert *Do you like ice? : YES! *Are you full of happiness? : perhaps *Who are the friends that you care the most? : everyone *What's the most important item in your bed room? : my dear Patrick *Most consistent dream at sleep : None *Will you forgive a guy that is mentally disobedient? : Yes *Whats the meaning of life? : To appreciate everything that I have *Do you know?(See if you can answer this! ): don't know *When do you hate me? : nope I think *Like the day you were born or been into the society?: Yes. I love 111. *Like Taoism or Confucianism? : - *Favourite cake? : black forest *Can we stop this game now? : I would like to. XD *Do you like sardines?: Kinda hate *Who knows you the best? : myself *IQ higher or EQ? : EQ. =) *Computer or Mobile Phone : mobile phone ! *Prefer to sleep or play? : sleep ! *Friendster or Facebook? : Friendster *Whats your wish right now? : Live happily *Tired? : Kinda *Favourite drinks : Ice blended

No comments: