Nuffnang Ads

Thursday, December 29

Autumn Vacation // Scotland • London

|| Throwback to Autumn Vacation ||

It was a trip that I had been waiting for all the while, and it has been postponed a few times but finally fixed it on November. One thing about going vacation as a tour is that you don't have much free time, everything is scheduled, sometimes you only have 10 minutes to visit a place. That's why I chose to spend that limited time to take photos, at least those memories were captured down and I will be able to rewind back. I do believe that someday I will have the chance to revisit, and by that time it won't be in the rushing mood! *Promise*


Some of the photos taken during the trip :

** DAY 1 **


** DAY 2 **

A beautiful hall at University of Glasgow


Riverside Museum


** DAY 3 **

Stirling Castle
It was a beautiful weather, managed to captured the view with cloudy sky.
*Pretending the weather wasn't cold at all, in fact it was -2°c*


** DAY 4 **
Edinburgh Castle




Calton Hill (east end of Princess Street)
Instead of going for shopping, we decided to come up here for sunset, but I reached there late, so didn't manage to capture Edinburgh with blue sky.
I thought it would be difficult and far away from the place we were left for shopping, yet I found that it was just 5 minutes of walk away, and there are road signs which lead me uphill.

Sunset at Calton Hill
**captured by my phone, so the photo wasn't that clear*
You will be able to see Edinburgh in 360°, the view is amazing, totally worthwhile to walk up here.


Dugald Stewart Monument



** DAY 5 **
Regent Street.
Transferred from Edinburgh to London by train and spent the afternoon for shopping spree.
This is the street where you feel it is already Christmas !


** DAY 6 **
Hyde Park.
Sneak out to take some photos in the park while the others were shopping at Oxford Street.
I would assume it as maple leaf, always dreaming of myself  taking a walk in a park full of this type of leaves, and dream finally come true.
I was like a happy kid playing with the leaves, felt so autumn ~

The colours are just nice that you don't even need to edit the photos.


~ Continue on the shopping spree after that, too bad that I wasn't able to visit the Winter Wonderland ~

Oxford Street.
Super crowded due to Black Friday Sales.


** DAY 7 **
Somewhere in National Motor Museum (Beaulieu) where I find that it is more attractive.


** DAY 8 **
London checked 
Big Ben from a far view, the weather was kinda hazy on that day, photos didn't turn out nice.

London Eye.




Changing of the Guard at Buckingham Palace.

London Tower Bridge.
**伦敦塔桥 伦敦大桥 傻傻分不清楚; 长大后才知道原来他们是不一样的**


** DAY 9 **

Had some free time to shop in Harrods before going home.

Felt like I was in heaven when I stepped in to this department, it is chocolate everywhere! ♥.
















The end of my 10 days 7 nights trip. 
Till here then.

No comments: