Nuffnang Ads

Friday, June 13

The Alley @ Stewart Lane

I'm finally free from studies, temporary saying goodbye to all the books and hello to my holiday. 
Not going to talk about the exams like usual, cause I really feel very disappointed on it, it was extremely bad!


So I'm gonna update a very belated post, which I had a cousin-outing at The Alley a few months ago. Frankly speaking, it was my first time there cause I'm really super outdated on all the cafés in Penang.

Rum & Raisin Cheesecake | Hot chocolate
Their cheesecake tastes really good, especially this rum and raisin flavour, especially recommended by the staff as it's not always available.

Cronuts.




Had a really good time with my cousins on that night, a very rare bonding time <3 p="">





Jying. Vanessa.

Jiasin.

Wanyee.

Group photo of the day.

No comments: