Nuffnang Ads

Saturday, November 9

21st Birthday Dinner.♥ // Victoria Rossa & Reggae Mansion

Are you ready for my 21st birthday dinner post?


Let's start with this:
Get my medi and pedi done.


Hair done as well.

Decided to celebrate over here at the end, Victoria Rossa English Tea Room.
It is located opposite Harvest Inn, Irrawaddy Road.


Loving the environment here, it's a totally English cottage interior.

The must-have item for 21st birthday! *chuckle*


Honestly, they have limited choices for dinner and the food was so so.
According to the owner, they prepare their food in a healthier way, so the food will taste lighter compared to the outside western food.
But they are kind of famous with their high tea, so you can pay a visit in the afternoon or evening.

English Grill Chicken


English Chicken Fricassee

Aglio Prawn Butter Rice



Enough with the photos of the food, so here we are again, starting the photo taking session after our dinner.

Shannie, the Party Queen.

Wei, the Vulgar Queen.

Janelle, the pretty.


Vanessa, my cousin.
Thanks for staying back to this late and went to work late.

Elene, the cute girl, with childish look but definitely having mature thinking.
Big thanks for coming for the dinner although you got to rush to your work after that.

Xinli, a friend of mine in advanced study as well as my secondary schoolmate.

Mag; my schoolmate, friend and so on.
Never being too close with her, yet I'm glad to know her during my study life.


Smei, Jess, Shannie.
Classmate of mine in diploma.



All time besties. Sugar sister forever. ♥

Group photo of the night, but miss out Elene and Vanessa who left early to work.



Second round: Reggae Mansion
Spontaneously decided to cut my birthday cake here as Victoria Rossa is ready to close shop around 10 when we just stop our photo taking session.

Loving this photo somehow! ♥.♥

My birthday cake.
Had a great time celebrating at here, experiencing something different than usual =D




Thank you for the present from my friends.


And an unexpected one from my cousins.





Last but not least, the Thomas Sabo bracelet, belated present from my babies.
I love it so much! Thank you. ♥


No comments: