Nuffnang Ads

Saturday, June 9

3rd #604 Anniversary

I think usually people just look on the photos instead of wordings right? So I'll just make it short and let the photo speaks.

Date: 02.06.12
It's a family day! and we were supposed to go for movie on this day, but since it was a public holiday, most of the movies were totally  full. So we postpone to the next day.
Outfit of the day #ootd


Love the sunlight here! <3


Date: 03.06.12
Event: Movie day with family

#ootd.
Trying out high waist short for the first time, my body looks so short here, maybe I still couldn't get use to it?

Men In Black 3
Honestly, it's not really catching. I mean after all these years, I'm expecting something special or interesting, but I'm quite disappointed although I couldn't remember the older MIB series. 


Date: 05.06.12
Event: #604 3rd Anniversary with babe
A replacement for our #604. This year there's only me and Shannie, the other babes were busy. Too bad that it's already the second year that we couldn't celebrate #604 together.

Smile! ;D


#ootd

* Have been using so much colour effects on the photos recently instead let those photos remain to look really plain and pale. Sometimes the effects really made the photos look a lil bit fake, but at least I didn't photoshop it what.


By the way, I'm so addicted to this song these days. Don't you think it is really catchy?

"Call Me Maybe" by Carly Rae Jepsen.


I'm kind of in a soon-to-be "bankrupt" situation now. Wasn't hang out a lot for shopping, but I'm actually online shopping at home. After all it is the same right? Poor me! Started this "habit" since the end of April, when I'm looking for my iPhone cover I think? And I'm buying quite a lot especially on bags, I wonder if I'm having an addiction to bags?! 
Always telling myself that I'm already in a very poor condition that I might not be a able to eat in a restaurant anymore, but still online shopping goes on, just like I made an order just now. *sigh* 
Highly urge for money!!! I think I should really find a rich boyfie! LOL. Am just kidding!

No comments: