Nuffnang Ads

Thursday, May 31

Chilling on Yellow Valentines

I'd blogged about this previously, but I think I deleted it by mistake, so now I'm gonna blog it again in a summarized version.

Date: 14.05.12 - Yellow & Rose Valentine's Day
Venue: Piknik Cafe (somewhere near New World Park)
Event: Chilling with classmates on Yellow Valentines


It seems to be a culture of us having outing on every Valentine's Day, it's really a good sign for our friendship, but definitely not a good one for our purses. My purse is currently crying loud for the money! Have been spending too much lately. *sigh*
Btw, it's our first official outing together. Yea, I mean it, we're classmates since 4 years ago, but we never hang out together, I mean the real outing, but not having lunch together between classes.


Shall let the photos speak now: 


Shannie's Strawberry Homemade Yogurt Smoothie.

My Winter Melon Lemon Tea, it tastes good!


Our meals.

Bolognese Cheese Bake for Jess.

Cheesy Spaghetti for me.

Shannie's beef waffle.


Waffle with bacon and egg for Smei.

Us 'presenting' our food! :D


Honestly, Piknik Cafe is a good place for chilling but I don't think it's a good one for having meals? Sorry, I got no offense, just I'm too choosy and I'm not really into the food. But they have a really good environment!

Outfit of the night.
Had my hair cut a few days before that, again it's not really obvious, nobody realized it, kinda regret of cutting it especially the outcome isn't what I want.

No comments: