Nuffnang Ads

Monday, March 14

The Love, towards English?


I just remember of the FCE exam. I missed it last year due to the trip to Singapore. I was informed that the exam has been postponed when I came back from the trip, but that was too late for me to register it.
This year, I was thinking not to miss it again. Unfortunately, the HK trip attracts me. And I don't feel like miss out both of them. I will have a check on the exam time, if it does crash with the trip, I might have to wait for the another year again.
Seriously, having two Singapore certificates are truly not enough. I need at least a FCE certificate.
In the strong competition environment like this, without unique talents or skills, these certs will be the only hopes.


I can write, in simple English.
I can read, in the correct pronunciation, but of cause not those deep words.
I can speak, but not smooth enough.

What a shame to admit that I was actually English educated, when I was small.
Yes. Very small, which was in kinder-garden.
That kinder-garden really emphasize on English.
I don't really remember if they teach Chinese subject, but I remember all the kids are required to speak in English.
That's the reason I was sent to there.
I was able to speak smoothly during that period but I just can't do it now. *sad case*
Alright, I'm going to improve my English from time to time! (which I have already promised myself like more than 5 times?)

Anyway, I want to clarify something here.
Don't ever think that I'm a clever, brilliant or intelligent person. I never is.
I always memorize, memorize everything, but of cause end up with just remember part of them.
That's already enough actually. The rest is common sense and throw whatever I think it is related to the question.
I do that whenever there is a exam. Especially to those parts that I totally don't understand, memorize is the only way I can do instead of just giving up like that.

And I'm a straight-minded person.
I think straight. I never think well and in different ways, because I'm not capable of.
I always wish that I'm not a straight-minded.
Maybe that will be troublesome and worries might increase as well, but I just want to have a try.
I can only handle those so-called "dead stuffs", means things which are already fixed.
For those things which always change and seem to have a trap there, I just can't handle it and figure out the solution.




Till here then. Will have test on Wed and Thurs.
*Pray real hard*

No comments: