Nuffnang Ads

Saturday, December 18

Memorable, Crazy Outing VS Wishlist

Yeah! I still couldn't believe what had we done yesterday!
Isn't it amazing & crazy?
We finally did it and we are home safely! Woohooo.
This idea pop-ed out in SHAN's mind when THENG and I were at Genting, which was few months ago, perhaps Sept.
And nobody ever talk about it after that.
However, last month, someone speak it out again and then here we go.
No doubt. We drove to KL all the way by ourselves.
We were so excited yet nervous!
Nobody knows the exact road to go.
All we have is an outdated GPS and blur impression about the way to Times.
Yup. We met traffic jam when we arrived in KL, took the wrong way for a few times and wasted half an hour turning again and again.


Pavilion.
We headed there spontaneously for STICKY.
My first time to here if I'm not mistaken.
It is so nice and high class *WOW*
None of the malls in Penang is able to compare with it.
We started our journey back about two hours late than what we planned.
As expected, we met traffic jams. Awwwww.
The drivers and passer-by there were mad.
It's worse than Penang for sure.
As a result, no Tambun for us.
We end up having dinner or perhaps so-called supper at 10 something @Nando's, Auto-City.



I was looking for a dress like this, which the top is slightly different tone from the whole dress and a lil bit decoration.
I failed to find. So i just bought something similar back.
Well, at least I had bought something that I wanted for all the time. =)
Didn't buy much since all the clothes are not available for trying.
And I'm not really dare to buy due to my super duper thin size body.
It causes problems for me when buying clothes.
Nice clothes but not able to fit in.
What a sad case.
I have a concept which every clothes can only be perfect if you can fit it well.
Obviously, I'm not the one. 



My wardrobe is full of white dresses!
That's what I find out lately.
So I'm going to find something different to fill it up.
Perhaps something as above?


And this, I like it so much!!!
*It looks very alike the Chanel bag*



Chanel

They're pretty right?
But it's still not available and affordable for me.
Should I buy a fake Chanel or the first one which looks like Chanel?

Oh yea. I bought a small lil bag too!
$40 is considered as expensive and costly for a small bag like this.
But it is cute and adorable, so just let it be. 



White pearl hair band.
I'm looking for it too!

No comments: