Nuffnang Ads

Saturday, June 6

604 with loves one

04.06.2009
Love the night that we hang out together
Thanks for the happy memoirs =)
We went to buy tickets for the movie Monsters VS Aliens, 3D before we head on to REDBOX
We really wanted to sing but it was too expensive cause only two of them brought along their student cards
We don't even know when REDBOX changed the rule since when we went there last friday, we can still show our IC to prove that we are students
At the end we changed our plan and went to NANDO's to have our dinner
Seriously that was the first time I went to NANDO's and I finished my meal by my own LOL
I thought I can't finish it since it seems to be too much for me
The movie was at 930 and ended about 1120 but we went out from cinema 10 minutes earlier than the actual time cause the taxi driver was waiting for us
We ran here and there to find the entrance that was still unlocked without caring other people's judgement
--------------------Photo section---------------------
I took my phone to repair last week and it takes a week of time
So, that day I kept asking phone from THENG and SHAN to take photos
Miss my phone much espeacially during the photo section
I'm now using a "lousy" phone that can't store any music and picture
So sad T.T
I think I really can't live without it

that's me


me and THENG
Do we look alike?


me and WEI

me and EE

me and SHAN

THENG, me, SHAN and WEI

THENG, me and EE

WEI, SHAN, me, EE and THENG

It was just like a "sandal party", everybody were wearing sandal excluded EEEE and WEI were the special one since WEI was wearing the HELLO KITTY's sandal

No comments: